What do you think about a combination of peppermint and white chocolate? Sounds yummy right? Well, this is one of my favorite desserts, along with strawberry cakes and cherry-cream cheese treats. With the heavenly good taste, and even better appearance, these easy minty delights make the perfect no bake dessert for your next party or your holiday table.
- 7 oz white chocolate
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 2 oz Hopla whipping cream
- 10 mint caramel candies
- 2 oz white chocolate
Method of preparation:
- Melt white chocolate using the water bath method.
- In a silicone baking molds, spread one layer of melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Then, add the second layer and place in the fridge for 5 more minutes.
- In a saucepan, place Hopla whipping cream and add the mint candies.
- Add 2 oz of white chocolate and melt over low heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the baking molds previously filled with white chocolate.
- Top with white chocolate and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the truffles from the baking molds and serve.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow