I am always looking for new ideas to prepare chicken and rice. Today we have a 15-minute recipe with a lovely touch of garlic and ginger! I hope you will love it.
Prep time: 15 minutes; Servings:4
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. of salt
- ½ tbsp. of black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps. of ginger, grated
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 cup of carrot, chopped
- ½ cup of green pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tbsps. of honey
- 2 tbsps. of ketchup
Method of preparation:
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Cook and stir the chicken for 5-7 minutes. Gradually add salt, pepper, garlic and ginger.
- Then, add the water and the rice. Stir well.
- Add broccoli, carrot, and peppers. Stir.
- Next, add soy sauce, honey, ketchup and stir again.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes more and then remove from heat.
I told you it is a delicious meal! Share your recipes and new ideas now!