Cut the zucchini into circles and put it in a bowl. Add the sea salt and coat them well… Sounds easy right? And it is not just easy, but it is crispy and delicious!
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp. of sea salt
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 2 tbsps. of olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 390°
- Cut the zucchini into circles and put it in a bowl. Add the sea salt and coat them well.
- Put the flour, eggs and bread crumps in separate bowls.
- Coat the zucchini slices in flour, than in eggs and finally in bread crumps.
- Put them in a baking pan, previously covered with baking paper.
- Pour the olive oil over the zucchini slice and put the pan in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy your meal and share your new ideas after joining us on this link!