Flower petals made with apple and covered with sugar dust, sounds interesting? You should surprise your kids with this lovely decorative pastry!
- 1 apple
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/3 cup of marmalade
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 390°
- Core the apple.
- Cut them in half through the stem end.
- Then, cut the apples into very thin slices and put them in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and hot water.
- Cut the pastry into equal strips.
- Then, brush them with the apricot marmalade.
- Arrange the apples so that they will be half-on, half-off, the dough.
- Fold over the bottom half of the pastry so that it joins the top half.
- Role the strip into a loose pinwheel.
- Put the pinwheels in previously well-greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Share your recipes with us by joining in the NutriRecipes family on this link!
[youtube id=”IiIwYEnhUjY” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”715″ grow=”yes”]