The traditional pizza now gets a new delicious twist. Made with light flaky and crispy crust, this pizza twist can be the perfect choice for a delicious lunch or dinner. Your kids and family will adore the cheesy pizza puffs!
Prep time: 35 min; 6
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 5 oz cheese
- Egg yolk
Method of preparation:
- Put the puff pastry sheets in a baking tray previously lined with parchment paper.
- Cut out equal size circles and remove the top sheet.
- Spread ketchup and shredded cheese on the bottom cheese.
- Put the other puff pastry sheet on top.
- Take round cookie cutter and put it in the center of the circles.
- Cut strips away from the edge of the glass using a knife or scissors.
- Twist each strip and brush the puff pastry with egg yolk.
- Bake at 200° C for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Do you think this puff pastry can get any better? If you believe your recipes are even better,join us now and see what our members have to say!