This super easy cherry pie is just what the title says SUPER EASY. With just 3 ingredients this mouthwatering recipe will make you guests craving for more. Read the recipe, watch the video and impress your friends with your culinary skills.
Prep time: 45 min; Servings: 8
- 2 oz. of margarine
- 2 lb. of cherries
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Take half of the dough and roll it out on a lightly floured surface. Make sure the dough is not sticking to the surface, add a small amount of flour if necessary.
- Take a pie pan and lightly grease it with the margarine.
- Put the dough in a pie pan and gently press.
- Fold edges of the crust to the edges of the dish.
- Arrange the cherries over the dough.
- Take the second half of the dough and cut it in small pieces.
- Top the pie with these dough pieces.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Enjoy your dessert and share your new ideas after joining us on this link!
[youtube id=” vdAtKd-_WQ4 ” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”715″ grow=”yes”]