I can`t think of a better way to warm up on a cold December morning than with the smell of delightful baked granola cups. It creates a beautiful Christmas smell that spreads around the entire house, putting everybody in a festive mood. These granola cups, filled with yogurt and fresh fruits, are the best thing to eat for breakfast on Christmas morning. They are perfectly light and delicious, leaving you room for all the festive delicacies of the day. You can top with any fruit you like. Also, you can substitute yogurt with mashed bananas, or add some nuts in the batter.
This is easy, delicious, and super healthy morning treat that is great for breakfast, snack, or brunch, perfect for any occasion. Happy holidays!
Prep time: 40 min; Servings: 6
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flakes
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- Fruits of your choice for decoration
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F/ 180°
- In a bowl, combine bananas, honey, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix oat flakes, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add banana mixture in oat mixture. Stir well.
- Fill muffin tin with oat mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Fill each cup with yogurt and top with your favorite fruits.
What is your favorite super healthy breakfast? Please join our nutri-community now and share your culinary expertise!
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow