Simple but again super tasty pasta, reached with cabbage and mushrooms prepared in 15 minutes for your best friends!
- 1 cup of cabbage, sliced
- 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 cup of white mushrooms, chopped
- 1/3 cup of basil, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 lb. of cooked macaroni
Method of preparation:
- Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over low-medium heat.
- Add the cabbage, onions, water, olive oil, mushrooms, and basil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until the veggies become tender.
- Add the cabbage mixture in the cooked pasta and stir.
- Serve while still warm.
Good appetite and don’t forget to share your pasta style on your favorite food website NutriRecipes.com
[youtube id=”xmMP3Ef4Ew0″ align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”715″ grow=”yes”]