What a marvelous combination of crispy chicken tenders, perfectly coated in the sweet and spicy Asian sauce! My kids are in love with this marrying of sweet and savory flavors. But, who wouldn`t be? The dish looks scrumptious, and tastes even better. Everything`s so mild, generously spiced, and abundant in subtle flavors.
Prep time: 50 min; Servings: 2
- 1 piece of chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 10 oz bread crumbs
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 4 tbsps. sesame seeds
For the sauce:
- 4 tbsps. soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsps. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 4 tbsp. spiracha sauce
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Cut the chicken in pieces and coat in eggs and bread crumbs.
- Arrange on a baking tray previously lined with baking parchment.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Heat some oil in a skillet and add soy sauce, honey, garlic, hoisin sauce, ginger and spiracha sauce.
- Stir well and add the chicken tenders in the sauce.
- Continue stirring until the chicken is entirely coated in the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and top with sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
I really like trying new twists on the usual chicken dish, and this is recipe really hits the spot. My husband was a bit skeptic when he read the recipe, but as soon as I started cooking, he got totally fascinated by the mixture of delightful flavors. He just couldn`t wait to try it and I had that “I knew it” look on my face.
You can make this fabulous recipe for any occasion. How do you like your chicken? Do you prefer the classic versions or you also love experimenting? Join us now and submit your recipes and ideas!