Let`s make the easiest, most incredibly creamy pasta that everyone will fall in love with! I`m kind of obsessed with this meal! Basil leaves, lettuce, tomato and garlic sauteed in creamy butter and Hopla combine for a flavorful, heavenly tasty pasta. You`ll just love the stuff!
- 1 oz. of butter (a cube of butter)
- 1/3 cup of chopped onions
- One garlic clove, chopped
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of non-sweet Hopla whipping cream
- 1/3 cup of chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup of chopped lettuce
- 1/3 cup of chopped basil
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 3 oz. of parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. of cooked tortellini
Method of preparation:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and stir well. Then, add the garlic, flour, milk, hoopla cream while constantly stirring.
- Next, add the tomato, lettuce, basil, salt and pepper and stir.
- Add the parmesan cheese and again stir.
- Finally, add the cooked tortellini and stir all well.
Did you liked it as much as I do? Share our experience or any new idea with us! Join Nutrirecipes.com
[youtube id=” xmBu-DMG5s4 ” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”715″ grow=”yes”]