My eggnog recipe is extremely simple, easy, and incredibly tasty. It has a special festive flavor without which Christmas will not be Christmas. I used the classic ingredients, just made sure to include egg whites and a combination of both rum and bourbon. Sweet, creamy and abundant in holiday cheer, this eggnog recipe is a pure recipe in a glass.
Prep time: 15 min; Servings: 6
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup Hopla whipping cream
- 2 tbsps. bourbon
- 3 tbsps. rum
- ½ tsp. nutmeg powder
- 4 egg whites
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, beat 4 egg yolks and sugar. Add milk, whipping cream, bourbon, rum, and nutmeg powder. Beat until well blended and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until fluffy.
- Add the yolk mixture in the egg whites and beat.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg powder and serve.
How do you make your eggnog? Join us now and submit your recipes and ideas!
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow